Persiguiendo un sueño


Have you ever ear this song:
Soñare oooooooo Cantare ooooooo.... It's me song

The first I should say about me is who I'm so for all those you didn't know it... I'm Jackelin Ccorahua , I was born and grow up in Lima- Perú,  until 6 years ago that  I took my bags and came to Europe - Spain - Barcelona with one dream : doing something important in My Life , i wanted to go to college , I wanted to see Paris , Rome , Venice, London , I done almost it all, but i haven't been in London not yet!!!! and I also couldn't go to the university.... : - C .




 After 2 long years of work I decided it was time to begin to study a challenge because here in Barcelona people speaks Catalan , so after many ups and downs :
1. validate my studies took me almost two years
2 . Learn the Catalan ( the language spoken here) .
3. studying one year to pass a test of access to higher education .
4.  staying one years on the waiting list for the school I wanted to study .

Finally at the end !!!!!!!!!  I could started study last year, what am I studying? ? ?
 Fashion design at the Escola d' Art Illa ... My ambitious dream is to become a international designer i and maybe Why Not!!! One day I could have my own brand into the towns most representative of fashion world ...
They say dreaming is for free ....eeheheheh : -P .














This year I present my final project to do a collection of 20 pieces. inspiration from haute couture designed this dress so Santa Eulalia , one of the most representative Catalan designer of his time,
it launched its first collection in 1926.

This past year will make a very tough year , between practices , designs, build the collection , and then there's a catwalk parade May 9 where 3 of our dresses ... How exciting ! ! !

So you will be witnesses of this process from idea sketches , dresses chosen , the collection , the runway, and the journey that lies ahead me ...



this are some figurines

Thanks for being on the other side of the computer and follow me , I share with you my love of fashion , and I hope that someone will see my talent and make my dreams come true ...

Have a nice Weekend ...Enjoy the life....See you next post..

I invited you to jon to the facebook page and give the like Here

Follow me on :

Facebook - Trendtation - Lookbook - Pinterest
Bisous Jackelin

2 comentarios

  1. Esta entrada me ha hecho soñar! Icreiblemente bella!
    Y tu preciosa como siempre.
    Besos
    The diary of a fashion apprentice

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias guapisima, gracias por estar al otro lado y alentarme a seguir nunca es tarde dicen ya lo creo YO.. todo depende del coraje que tengamos para seguir adelante, Espero que tengas un buen inicio de semana ...Besotes...

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Jackelin Ccorahua

Looking for something?

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

slide


Gadget

Este contenido todavía no está preparado para las conexiones cifradas.

Let's connect: